:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]

WC: 312

her words were like venom, trying to get on with her life? Like he didn’t exist. His anger grew and abated, he was confused beyond belief but he was so extremely jealous of Tal that he didn’t know what he wanted to do. She screamed what felt like profanities at him. She spoke and stormed back in her house. He had to follow her to make her think straight. If he had no fur on his body she could see how red with anger her was at her right now.

“I was NEVER going to leave you, I knew I would be back or die trying. IF you’d ONLY READ THE GOD DAMN LETTER! I’ve loved you for this long, I’ve tried getting you back, I gave you the room you so desired, showed you that I remember who you are with the herbs and plants for your pharmisutical, I’ve tried what I could but you would not open up to me. Here me now woman, I WON’T PLAY GAMES!”

He had backed her up in a corner, his height towering over her, even his with his form having to bend for the low roof. HE had sacrificed so much to get back here, to get her back, to make her understand He never truely left her. He put his hand up against the wall a little too hard as he felt the wall push in a little, but he wouldn’t hurt her, instead he did something a bit brave and foolish, at least in his thoughts.He bent and kissed her, his nose meeting hers, pressing against her muzzle in the luperci form of kissing. He stopped short though, his anger slightly abated, but he wasn’t going to force her. That would have been as bad if not worse than some of the monster’s own work.

<style type="text/css">
.shawangry b {font-weight:bold; color:#3F0808; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010101; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.shawangry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.shawangry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawangry {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#131612; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... wangry.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B0000; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49423E; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread