and I only knew what needed doing
[html]
2 points.

It was a frightening thought, but Foxglove worried that her father would not come to her now. Perhaps he was no longer here, or simply did not wish to see her or be a part of her life. Did he hate her now, after she had chosen to leave the area with her mother instead of to stay here with him in the kingdom? Oh, she hoped he would not hate her! She should have known, of course, that he would not hate her, but she feared it would be the case and he would turn her away now. If her father hated her... So would Maggie.

Niro did not make her wait, though, nor did he disappoint her. The startled words were ended in a rushing hug, Foxglove dropping the loose rope quickly as her father wrapped his arms around her small frame. Relief washed over her as she hugged him tightly in return, stepping away after a few moments. The gypsy girl nodded, finding herself to have no voice now that she was looking into the face of her father after so long. "Yes," she sang softly. The young wolfdog took in her father's appearance, his fur reminding her so much of her sister. "Where is Maggie? I came for her, too, and you." The silver girl had been in the kingdom when she had left, after all, so it was all she could do to assume she still was.

The small pup had not been ignored by the girl; she simply had not noticed him until he spoke, so wrapped up in her father's presence she was. Who was this puppy, she wondered? Niro's son, obviously, but she did not know that he had a son. She looked to the Huntsman inquisitively, though she did not answer the puppy the way one might expect. "I am Foxglove Monroe, little one. Who are you?" For she did not know if Niro would want this puppy to know that she was, presumably, his sister.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread