I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
A horse nickered, the sound coming from the borders. The silver child looked up, giving off a smile and then sliding off the horses back, startling the raven who gave off a shriek of his own. “Umm, I heard about this pack, of traders and artists. I was just curious...” he shrugged, that was basically it. He wasn't nessicarrily looking to trade, he was just curious. “This pack wasn't here when I left so I just wanted to build up a map in my head again”.

As he was asked on his guitar playing skils he again shrugged, “Yeah, I s'pose”. He played a quick tune to reenforce his comment, looking up to the male again. “Kable Catori” he said with a broad smile. He noticed this man had an instrument, something similar to a guitar, but he didn't know what it was called, 'D'you play that well?' Obviously he did, why else would he be toting it around while riding. The same could be said for the question that was put to Kable himself. Though he supposed it was polite and he really didn't mind. After this he would head home. He supposed that everybody would be happy to see him. But then again, catching up on local news was important.

Messages In This Thread