Emotional Repair
wanna finish this up with your post. i am sorry i haven't posted back I swore i answered you back but i guess i didn't. Sorry

Shiloh toyed with her carving before letting Luna see it. "My sister made this. It was her first and last carving because she died a few days later in a fire that killed my family. It means a lot to me. I would carve you one but I don't have enough strength to do it anymore," she was able to say with out stuttering. She wiped her eyes with the piece of cloth Luna had given back to her. She smiled at the womans kindness as she listened to her tell her Saxif was back. How long had she been back without coming to see her. Shiloh missed her close friend dearly and she hadn't thought to find out how she was doing after her rape. She was brought out of her thoughts by Luna's question.

"Yes I know Saxif. She is one of my closest friends. I haven't seen her since... I think I'll go find her if you don't mind. Thank you for caring Luna. I hope to see you again soon," she said standing with some difficulty. She tweaked her arm and whined some but was able to smile at Luna. "You seem like a great person. I hope to stay friends with you."

Messages In This Thread