It's a brand new day.
[html]

i have no idea where they are, so they shall be in some undescribed countryside! lovely writing hun <33

He hated being dirty. It was an intergral part of who he was, the obsessive way in which he cleaned his coat. It was in this way that he was similar to Shiloh, who also hated to see her coat filthy. However, there were times in which the males wasnt particularly bothered about the condition of his coat. Despite being saturated with mud and rain, he remained at ease with the mess. Soon enough, the rain would wash away all traces of the mud on which his mind would usually have dwelled painfully on. Seeing his niece sitting so peacefully in the rain, her mind seemingly at ease, was a beautiful sight for the male. He remembered her wayward habits, metting Scorpius who lived all the way over the other side of Nova Scotia. How the little puppy had managed to get all the way out there he could never fathom, but Gideon never knew his daughter had been all over the country looking for her friend.

His niece's curious gaze made him smile softly. She and Range looked very similar, although one could always tell them apart by their eyes- they were opposite to one another. Add in the fact that Melee's right paw was completely messed up and they were easy to tell apart. It didnt stop her leaning forward to nip happily at his cheek in greeting, to which he swiped a kiss across her own cheek in return. Out of the two of them, he would say that Melee was his favourite, although he never would have said that aloud. Her comment made him chuckle softly, the pointed reminder of the past tense. Well, it wasnt his fault that she was sat there, in the way. There was a perfectly good garden at Cerne Rise in which she would have been out of the way. But that was never Melee, and it never would be. "Well, I was taking a run through the rain, as I like to do sometimes. But there appears to be a rather large obsticale in my path that deigned to trip me up. Now why would someone do that?"

He questioned with a grin. His niece was always one to joke around and Saul was pleased to see that she had recovered somewhat from her misgivings about the wedding. He had yet to speak to her about it, but felt the need to give her space. She would tell him what was wrong if there was something seriously wrong about it. Coming to sit next to her so that they were side by side, Saul crossed his legs softly, green eyes squinting through the rain to see her own mismatched eyes, a sparkle in them that had always belonged to her.

word count → 000 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread