Hammering Away the Trouble
[html]

WC: 343 OOC: XD Shaw is seriously trying to make himself feel better haha

“Well i couldn’t say we broke up... I never intended for it to happen, but I was gone for some time, I suppose she could have thought anything, though she pretty much told me that I had left her....

He smiled at the woman when she tried to word out what she wanted to say about Sky’s reaction to Shawchert leaving. He had thought those exact words himself. yes it was stupid, really stupid and he couldn’t see how she couldn’t have read the note. It was there with her name in bold bright letters. Her expression was priceless and Shawchert looked at his friend and one time lover. He smiled at her, and could see that not all of her changed entirely, her views of the world had changed but her attitude towards stupid things had not. He smiled at her reassuringly. She said something about Sky lying about loving him he shook his head..

“She went to find you before I left. A mind can change in a course of a few months. I had to go so far to get to my mother, it took her a lot to think about things. In any case she has replaced me....”

He said solemnly, looking away so she couldn’t see him actually showing emotion, he composed himself, though it did not help him when he kepts seeing the two dancing together and her smile at Tal, not Shaw, it was heartbreaking but she could make any decision in the world.

“Besides, I do not think i would be stable enough to try to be in a relationship anyway...”

He said to her but mostly it was for him trying to convince himself that he was doing the right thing, letting her and Tal to their own. She was young and so was the white male. Shawchert was growing older and older, he was a few years older than Sky was, so why not have a younger and possibly more fit male?

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread