M - while the wicked stand confounded
[html]
works for me~ pp is fine from you too.

The dog King of Miracles wanted nothing more than to find Keese and kill him, a desire he had not felt in such strength when he had banished the brute Mysterious. The small dog's sins were known, but the greyscale wolf had attacked one of his own, one he considered closer than most. She had been taken and held against her will, used and abused. Keese deserved death for that. All regard for keeping this part of him in the past had been pushed away, dissolved by his hatred for this man that had harmed Anann as he had. The secrecy did not matter any longer.

A snarl met the harshly spoken words, the caramel-colored dog turnly sharply as he heard the other. "She does not belong to you," he growled, the fur along the back of his neck bristling. "I will not allow you to harm her any more." His massive body was rigid, keen eyes watching for the slightest sign of movement. The desire to run at the male coursed through his body, humming with hateful excitement as he waited for the response from the wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread