alone i break
[html]

000+

The chain broke with a loud snap, almost a groan like sound with metallic clangs. Anatoliy panted lightly from lifting the heavy block and crashing it down onto the chains. But the sound of slithering metal on concrete gave him such a satisfied feeling, especially as it welled up inside of him to know that Anann was freed from this cesspit. But there was still a small length of chain connected to her neck, and then the metal rings around her throat that needed removing. It would have to wait. Getting her away from here
was the priority. And now she was able to do so.

The woman shook her head at him, and he knew that she was not going to change her form. Probably not for a while; what Keese put her through was beyond traumatizing and it was probably more than enough to scar her for a long time. Rubbing at his hands and ignoring the light scratches the rough block had given him, Anatoliy heard the beat of hooves on earth as Rem appeared through the shadows. The dark stallion was such a sight to see, especially as Anann was clearly happy to see him.

Putting a hand on the horse's shoulder, he thanked him, "Rem, ye found us.. I need yer help." He spoke to the stallion as if to one of them, but the horse was certainly smart enough. He eyed his golden love, gaze fully apologetic. "It'll be awkvard.. But vith ye on him, ye'll get zhere faster. He vouldn't dare take ye from us both." He did not need to mention who the second he was. It was plain.

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread