sprouts and sunshine
[html]
Out of character text here.

Barrett Poer de Aika XIII

That scent. What was it about that scent?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

He should have known better, truly—yet here he was, snuffing along, hot on the trail. (Emphasis on the hot.) Thing was, he couldn't really place it. He didn't realise what it meant, only what it made him feel.

One thing was certain: looking at him, nobody would ever guess he'd just given up the sanctuary of a pack and gone rogue. There was a swagger in his step, as he expertly sidestepped that broken glass and twisted metal. He held his tail high and his head higher; his fur bushed out around him, adding illusory height to his appearance and some very real confidence to his attitude. He stopped frequently to mark over other males' scents while he tracked down the owner of that alluring aroma.

And then, he found her. Or rather, he found the building she went to investigate. He paused and straightened to his full height, squinting fervently through the dusty window pane at the petite blondie inside. She wanted gold, did she? He put on a friendly smile and rapped lightly on the glass to get her attention. “Want a hand?” he offered, voice raised so she could hear him from inside, but hardly at a shout. His head cocked to one side inquisitively while his tail swung behind him.

Image © wwarby@flickr · Font — Just Me Again Down Here · Table — Kiki
<style>
.bpdaXIII-graffiti {width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content {text-align:justify;background-color:#5a4227;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;padding:220px 10px 0 10px;color:#E2860C;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... iki-bg.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Just Me Again Down Here', arial, serif;font-size:49px;color:#e8a605;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;padding:0px;margin:0px;padding-bottom:9px;text-indent:0px;background-image:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:link, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:visited {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:active, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:hover {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b {color:#1591a1;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #144DC6;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content p {text-indent:30px;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... indent.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread