In these bodies we will live
[html]
this is a little better lol

At first Alder had been overwhelmed with the presence of the fast moving pups in their house. They had been so small and unmoving, and then suddenly it was like they were going non stop. Alder had worried and worried, but then he learned that there was nothing really to worry about. They were not breakable things that would crack with a small tumble. When they had begun to speak Alder had faced another bit of trouble. They seemed to speak faster the he, and he was a yearling! But, When Linden spoke his interest in the horses Alder was ready, on page and there to give him a nod and reply, They are good, everyone has been behaving. And I think that I could find one to fit you. You looking for stubborn? Or someone that's easy going? He paused to take a breath before adding, Well, we each change in our own time. Alder explained with a smile. He knew that it was different for everyone, and he had been quite scared at the time.

Alder looked to Haven, He has been better for me since my low-speech is getting better. It comes pretty natural to me now. Hawthorn reached out with his back nose and tried to touch the light ear of the Knight. The massive stallion could have been described as overly friendly, eager to meet and interact with any wolf that was speaking with the young Marshal. There's a small herd out in the paddock, was going to let 'Thorn stretch his legs. Would you like to see them in their element? Alder looked at the bright golden eyed boy.

<style type="text/css">
.alderaug01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#877565; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9c9995; }
.alderaug01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderaug01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a3a39e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0HAAy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #464746; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#464746; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.alderaug01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alderaug01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread