origins
[html]

The door to his mother's room edged open at the light scratching. As Cypress stuck his head in he did not see the worry that had lined her face moments before. Only her welcoming smile as she greeted him and patted the bed beside her. It was the only invitation the boy needed and he quickly trotted to the bed's edge and jump up to lay next to Anu, though only after he placed a gentle lick on her cheek. "How are you, Momma?" The boy was aware of the visitors his mother had given sanctuary to, but was blissfully ignorant of the dangers of such a thing. Not yet grown enough in mind to put heavy thought to politics and pack relations. Cypress trusted his mother and her judgement. She had welcomed them here and he had not given it a second thought since.

Besides, Cypress had his own problems, however small, and it those that occupied his own mind.

Cypress fidgeted. Shuffling his paw underneath himself as he tried to get settled and comortable. Though the unease he felt came from the nerves he felt. The young man, though he still thought himself a boy despite his age, did not know how to broach the subject of his father to his mother. She had spoke some of the man that sired he and his brothers. But the details were vague in his own mind. Like a fairy tale read from a book. What little Cypress knew of his father had left him with a grandiose image of the man, but he hungered to know more. "Momma, what kind of wolf is my father?" Blue eyes looked inquisitively towards his mother. "I want to know more about him." I want to know more about me.

<style type="text/css">

.cypressadol03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0643d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cypressadol03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444344; text-align:center;}
.cypressadol03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypressadol03 {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#090506; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... adol03.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d0643d; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444344; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypressadol03-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #1c1f20; margin:0 auto;}
.cypressadol03-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #838182; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread