You wont believe this
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita had been content alone in the little house. what she really wanted was to make a home, maybe she would start that with Zafier and Amaranth. they could be her muscle. She hadn't heard the door slide open and she hadn't hear the silent movement of her mate.

Leaning on the window edge she jumped slightly as his gruff voice laced the air. "I was just wondering what you would think about.." She paused taking a deep breath. So much had happened as of recent. She hadn't seen much of her dark night. the king had to protect his people. Anna had vanished and Vigilante went to find her. A little dog had raped a member of aniwaya and was removed from the ranks of the court. The "queen" of the court had nothing to do with this but she knew only because her mate was king. not to mention She had spoken with Ralla. I'm pregnant. she said lightly looking at the man that looked so pained in ways she would never know. The thought that laced her mind was she was sorry. What more could she be? Looking at him a sorry look on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread