Last night I dreamt I had forgotten my name
[html]
Yarp! Sending you a PM after I post this, btw.

It would be a lie to say she hadn't felt some disappointment at learning some of the behaviors her first born son had engaged in, but that did not mean she was ashamed of him. He was her son, and she would always love him. Plus, he was just as mortal as the rest of them as just as susceptible to follies and mistakes. Savina had made her own share of missteps and her own demons that shamed her—her behavior this winter had been one of them. The Consul had let her grief rule her and blind her to the need of her other children and her pack. It was an oversight she did not intend to make again.

Gotham was nervous, she could read it all over his body language. He likely knew she had come here for more than a simple visit. The mother hoped this would go well. It is a long way from the Manor, she stated obviously as she brushed the hair out of his face. Once a mother, always a mother, no matter the age of the progeny. I am doing quite well. Things have been quiet, normal. We all needed that after this winter I think. Her eyes trailed over his large physique to check his outward health before returning to lock onto the shocking blue pools he had inherited from his father. I thought you needed peace and quiet to sort things out, instead of me fussing over you. A somewhat sad smile crossed her face to show that she might have rather done the latter.

Might as well just say it, the Italian decided. You can't keep cutting yourself off from everyone Gotham. I know the patterns you got into scared you, as well they should have, but this is not the way either. Her slim ebon hand cupped his cheek. You need to return to the family and pack that loves you, in spirit and not just body. Savina could not bear to see her son waste away alone down here in these ruins.

<style type="text/css">
.savimoon0a1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddc5c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #384042; }
.savimoon0a1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savimoon0a1 {margin:0 auto; width:493px; background-color:#B3ADA3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... vimoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #185368; padding: 175px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D4154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #B3ADA3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.savimoon0a1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.savimoon0a1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread