I'm here, is anyone listening?
[html]

Word Count :: 345(+2+10) :: Hiii!! I just had to answer to this. By the way, Kali is Luna's ghost companion. She is not a Spirit Guide, so only certain people can see her, and in such case, she would appear as a semi-transparent body. You can choose whether your character can see her or not. XD btw welcome to AniWaya!

Since the militar party had left the last night, the Kunikoti hadn't been able to remain in her own home for too long. Saxif had come to talk to her once the meeting was over, and had explained her that all she wanted was to warn the other pack of Maska's terrible plans. All that Luna hoped was that everything was ok. Her steps had taken her away from the village and into the open field, her only company being Kali, the ghost tha often accompained her during walks like this one. All she wanted to do was to reassure the brunette. Her nuzzles cheered the woman a bit, even though her touch only felt like a cold sensation in the hand to her.

Trying to distract herself, the medic began to pick up small objects to attach them to her hair, as it was her habit. Kali was glad that at least part of the normal behaviour of the masked woman was still present, but when the breeze began to blow in her direction, she catched a foreign scent. It didn't seem familiar at all, so she decided to follow it, finding herself before another male with an uncommon color pattern on his pelt. "Hey!" She called out to him. Kali didn't get too far from her side, and scrutinized the stranger's figure with suspiciously, though her eyes didn't betray any emotion. "I have never seen you here. Do you have any busyness with AniWaya?" The masked woman said as she walked closer to him. She had developed a certain distrust for people who she didn't know, which somehow balanced her way-too-friendly nature. However, the same time, she noticed something unusual on the man's body, and it had nothing to do with the bird perched on his shoulder. "Do you feel ok?" She said as she stretched an arm towards him. The way he had been walking was unusual for a healthy canine. Specially a male. Was he sick? he had no apparent injuries. Her green eyes never left his as she scruited him.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread