And I swear that I don't have a gun
Rhymes with pity now.. Lips remained in the same self deprecating smile. Ah, yes, that wonderful emotion. Don't we all rhyme with pity?[/i] She gently moved his hand away from the cut on his chest. It was deep and was oozing. A gentle frown pulled her lips down as she studied it. She automatically reached into her pack and pulled out a roll of gauze. The first thing she needed to do was clean it. She set the gauze on her knee, then reached into her seemingly endless pack and pulld out a bottle. [b]I have to clean this, my friend.

He pologized for being rouch, and now a real smile graced her face. Let me tell you something, dearheart. I enjoy it rough. I like it a lot. her tones also held melody, a lingering hint of the Irish lands her adopted father had come from. Taliesin, the one her son was named after, had been a healer. That was where she'd learned to read, and where she'd begun learning of herb. She alos knew all his old stories, too.

Without warning she splashed the fluid on the wound. She was sure it stung, most times whiskey did hurt going into a wound. She knew,she'd done it enough herself. She kept on arm on his shoulder, reassuring him with a healer's touch. She lookd at the wound, satisfied, then handed him the bottle. Drink, my friend. 'twill numb the pain of the stitches you are gonna need.

Messages In This Thread