to hide from my twisted ways
[html]

-snugs- omg guess what. I got my eyebrow pierced. o.o

She laughed when he lifted her up on the ground, her back cricking. "That felt great!" She felt so excited that he was there. Her mind was going a million miles an hour. Naniko had spent the last week or so looking out for him, just in case he might stumble over the borderline...but she hadn't gone out looking for him. She didn't want to push him to come and join if he didn't want to, even if their pack was really in need of members. It wouldn't feel right to try and guilt him into coming to live in Twilight Vale. They would gain more members with time, and their pack would become stronger. She and Conri were hoping for some pups of their own pretty soon...so that would add to their numbers as well.

The green eyed girl thought for a moment. She didnt know anything about what was going on with Haku and the other packs, if there was anything going on. Not yet, anyway. They lived so far away from everyone else that news didn't travel very quickly. "Of course! I haven't told Conri about you coming to join us yet, but I'm sure he'd be happy. Welcome to Twilight Vale." She stepped aside to let him in, motioning to him so that he might walk beside her. "How's Iskata doing? I did talk to her a month or so ago, trying to convince her to come here. I thought it'd be safer. But she's joined Labrynth Glen?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread