Immigrants of War
[html]

Poor Shiloh

Shiloh whimpered slightly as she was laid on the ground, the warmth of her mate leaving her. She moved, causing her to tweak her broken ankle. She groggily opened her eyes, noticing she wasn't in AniWaya anymore. "Sax..." she whispered softly. Breathing too hard made her stomach ache horribly and she wanted to be held by her mate more then anything. She whined again as she started to panic, scared that Saxif had left her, the raw aching pain spreading thought her.

She reached out to whoever was close to her, in hopes of feeling something or someone alive. Katelyn had walked over to her and touched her nose to Shiloh's out stretched hand. Shiloh almost started crying as she touched her horse before starting to shiver. Katelyn noticed that Shiloh was shaking and laid down next to her, offering her her warmth. Blood seeped from the bandages around her stomach and ankle and she could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness again. "I'm.... so.. scared... I won't... make... it. I am... sorry... Saxif... I am... trying" she said though chattering jowls. Her swollen cheek made her words slurred and hard to understand but she hoped Saxif and Luna understood her

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread