May it be an evening star
[html]
ooc

My mistake. Edited. Sorry ^^;;

I guess I'll bleed in silence

Lubomir thought back to the fight. How strange it all seemed now, in the light of a new day. It felt surreal. He could have been killed. He could have ended up in one of the swords of SteelRose, impaled right through his stomach. He was no fighter, not by a long shot. He was a raconteur, a keeper of knowledge, not someone who could bring down any adversary. The proof to that was that Skoll had indeed defeated the female. Not Lubomir. But if he could teach Ember something worthwhile, that alone would make him very happy.

Dahlia de Mai? He turned to look at her sharply. Was Ember Mew's cousin? So then she knew about the miscarriage, about Inferni, about everything that had passed. 'She was not from Inferni. She and Skoll seemed to have some unfinished business.' Shift to fight? No... he couldn't teach her so she would jeopardize her life like that. 'Ember, no!' He stopped dead. 'If I teach you to shift, I don't want you to go and put yourself in danger. Dahlia de Mai have friends in other packs, no one will let the coyotes win the war, but please promise me you won't go put yourself in danger. Please, Ember.' He had to smile at her next words, though. 'But that's what mothers do. They try to care for you. However, all we're doing is shifting, so that shouldn't be a problem, should it?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread