I'm Just a Shadow
[html]
ooc: again sorry for being so slow. +5(663)

The man didn't seem to really get her sense of humor, nor that she was exaggerating to him. This was fine though, because she was used to people not getting her. She was so unique, as well as her sense of humor that it wasn't out of the norm for one to not get what she was talking about. Venom was one of the few that seemed to understand her completely, which was why he and she had gotten along so well, and it was the reason it was believed that the two were made for each other, weither they were to become mates in the future or just stay very close friends. Fate would be the speaker on that one, but Panda would always be anxious about the future of them. They both would be anxious about such a thing. "I was just kidding. Ya' do have quite a few back here though" the woman spoke as she continued to comb through his fur with her claws, and picking out the burs that she would come across. When the male asked her of the size of Anathema, she paused and thought about the pack and it's members. From what she gathered, the pack was a decent size since they were able to cover a good amount of land for themselves, but it was still small enough for there to not be an overflow within the higher ranks.

"Well, I'm a healer, though I like the title of Shaman better because I am much more than just a physical healer." she started to speak, a smile on her charming face as she continued to comb through his silky ebon fur. "But there is only one other Healer besides me. I believe she's only ranked higher than I because of her family ties to the Angela though, because she doesn't really do much.." she spoke, for she had never heard of the woman actually helping anyone besides herself. This showed the male how slightly bitter the woman could be in the face of competition. "There aren't a tremendous amount of wolves in the pack though, I've seen much larger clans than us, but I would not say that we are particularly all that small." she explained to the male, a small sigh falling from her lips for whatever reason. She was known for randomly sighing like this, for the woman had an active mind that often times would think about something completely different from what she was talking about or doing at the moment.

"Having a den close to the packlands is fine with me, though, yes, I do suggest that you hunt and travel elsewhere. I would also be careful of the outgoing pack members, sometimes Anathema is not known for it's hospitality. I'm probably the best thing that happened to you today, honestly." the woman spoke to him, chuckling softly as she took a few more burs from his back. "Even my best friend, Venom, would have been more than likely to attack you rather than just questioning your intentions on Anathema lands. Trespassers never are taken too lightly, but you have kind eyes and a kind aura, dear sir, so this is why I am not hostile towards you." the woman explained to him, another chuckle passing her lips.

She combed through his fur still, her claws searching for the burs that littered his fur. She had gotten most of them by now, and she was looking for any more that would be there. She finished though and she picked the last one from his back before smiling at him. "I think that's it, Zalen." she spoke to him, nodding her head gently to him before she had sat down in the water, and let her shoulders be submerged. She loved the water, and often times, she missed swimming for the hell of it. Normally she was there to take a bath, to keep her pelt clean and that was strictly business then.

"speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread