the storms are fading
[html]
OOC:that's fine with me. I'm sorry for the wait, i actually kept forgetting you made this thread for us. I put it in my log now so i won't forget <3

She made it her duty to seek out the boy, the male whom she hadn't seen in some time. She missed her brother, and she wanted to be able to talk and to see him and his handsome face again. He must have changed very much by now, gotten more handsome. She was sure that he had because she had gotten beautiful and she could only expect that the prince would have gotten much more handsome. She was excited to see him, so she had been tracking him with her pink nose, sniffing the ground as hard as she could to track where he had gone since she had previously stopped by the den and only found their father to be sitting in the den, being old and reclusive as normal. She still loved her father too, probably more so than she was supposed to, but sometimes he was just a grump. He had relayed the message that Jackson was not in the cave though, and so that's what lead her to start tracking the boy.

His scent had lead to many places, and she had followed as long as she could, passing many structures of Anathema on the way. There were many places here now that she had not seen before when she was just a little pup. She had not been in Anathema that long, so it was no surprise that the girl had not seen the wonders of Anathema. She marveled at some of the structures and she moved along past others, not finding them the least bit interesting. Soon, she had come upon her brother, and she had lifted herself to her hinds in her Optime form and she smiled a charming, beautiful smile to her equally as beautiful brother. My brother! My Jackson! How awesome it is to see you! she exclaimed as she danced her pretty body up to her brother, and she opened her arms to offer the male a hug. She wanted to snuggle into his fur and see what it felt like, if his fur was as silky and smooth as her own, or what. I haven't seen you in so long, you are so handsome, dear brother! she spoke to him. She probably was the most flattering to her brother since she had been back to Anathema, for she had been quick to make enemies of both a Marbas, and another Zepar that was close to their age. She cared not though, for those mutts were not as royal as they. They were not as special as herself and Jackson. This was for sure, in her mind that is.

What're doing out here, at this temple place? she asked, cocking her head to the male, and looking her icy blue to the temple for a moment before she turned her gaze back to her handsome brother. Her tail wagged behind her, and her floppy ears were perked towards her brother whom had the most enchanting looks to him. Why she found her brother so attractive was beyond her, but he was just perfect in her eyes, physically, since she did not really know him mentally all that much anymore. They both had gone through so much since they last saw each other, it made her wonder what was so different about Jackson now.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
551+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread