The light of the fire
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
#awplottopic .wc{text-align:right;}
#awplottopic p {text-align:justify;}
#awplottopic b {color:#68231c; font-family:georgia, serif; }
</style>

The light of the fire

Har har ;> That's fine, it was upto you to decide, really! Smile

He could see her gaze flicker towards his feet, and he knew it was the hare she had spotted. While the Amara's usually had bird guides, the Ahote family had no tendency towards a species. There was much more... diversity between them. Sikyatavo hopped forwards and sniffed her leg, only to hop backwards and speak silently to Maska. The gray wolf somehow knew it was only he who could hear he words, and he smiled at them as the Hare spoke to him. It smells like fire, too. Best not to burn yourself." The Hare had a significant amount of attitude, but this time his chiding was only barely detectable. Maska wanted to reply, but he did not, though he was thinking that the "spark" was the one to beware. Given the right fuel, a spark could be a flame, and cause a whole lot of destruction. His face showed little of his thoughts, however his eyes glinted for a moment and he gestured towards the hare. "I follow Sikyatavo, Chitsa." he said, as an introduction. Maska knew of the power of the spirits, and he remembered (unlike so many other AniWayans) that it was he who was the follower, and Sikyatavo who was gracious enough to bless him with his presence.

Her blush was amiably handled, and Maska smiled. The smile quickly faded on the outside, however, as Chitsa poke of the outsiders - as he liked to consider them. Dawali had accepted them, and this was all and well, however they greatly outnumbered the AniWayans, which worried him. His smile continued on the inside; she was so fiercely loyal, this one - but to the tribe. It was truly admirable, and somewhat attractive. On the outside, however, his head shook from side to side with worry. "I agree. We shall see, but I hope they will understand in time. I cannot help but think they will think me cruel. They do not understand what dictates the tribe, it would seem." It would seem Dawali had not understood, either. Had he been high on the outsiders' lack of understanding when he took his rank? It was hard to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread