Trade all my tomorrows for yesterdays
[html]
because it is sads, but we do has happy(er) thread, no? :3

The evening was growing late, though the sun had yet to slip below the horizon. It was odd for her to not be home with Anatoliy by now. Most days she did not even venture far from the large man. Lingering near by silently as he had worked on his boat down at the shore or went fishing at the docks. Though there were days were she sought her independence. For Anann did not have it in her, no matter how broken, to become a dependant creature. She already felt she used the Russian male too much as a crutch. Clinging, at times, to his presence and the comfort and security it brought her. Even though the air around them seemed thick, palpable even, with the tension of the unspoken. The amber woman did not speak of the things that had been done to her nor of the lives that grew within her. Sooner or later she would have to tell him. She felt he knew even though, if he did, like her he said nothing.

Ear stood and pointed towards the Russian as he entered the cabin. His sudden appearance did not surprise her. No doubt he had been worried when she had not returned home as timely as she normally did. Silently, things were always so wordless now a days, he settle down next to her. Anann moved slightly, nudging his elbow with her muzzle. Broad head resting on his thigh as he arm rested over her neck and shoulders. This was how it was now. She allowed herself the comfort of his touch. She no longer had the strength in her to keep him physically distant, but emotionally he was still locked out as ever. Afraid to let him in. Afraid to hope.

It was hard to say how long they had sat there in silence. Anann fighting to swallow the lump that kept rising her in her throat as she tried to gather the words, and the courage, to tell the man she loved something he would loathe to hear. Anatoliy, her voice croaked and she cleared her throat and took a deep breath before she found herself able to continue. There is something I need to tell you, he...I’m.. Anann choked on the words, unable to speak them. Her throat tightening around them. But he knew, she did not have to tell him. I’m sorry, she managed in a ragged exhale as she buried her face against his torso.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b755f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; }
.freebjuly23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly23 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000a17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qzux1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#555a62; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly23 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly23 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread