Trade all my tomorrows for yesterdays
[html]
300+
which i still need to reply to Dx;

He let her press up against him, head in his lap. He gave a weak smile at that. Anatoliy placed his arm gently over his love's neck, careful of her. She was warming back up to him, which filled him with unimaginable joy. But still she held him at an arms length, emotionally at least. Anatoliy longed to break through the barrier she had forcibly put up when Keese had entered both of their lives. How he wished she had let it fall when he had left their lives in a bloody torrent. Yet still she remained away from him in spirit. He may have her so close to him now, but it still felt like she was sitting across the cabin.

The silence was rather thick, but their lives had been like this lately. The air was always tense with things unsaid. And with their emotions. Anann said his name and he felt his heart beat a little bit faster. He knew she was going to talk about it, the thing neither one wanted to admit was real and was happening to them. She fumbled with her words, hoarse still. They were like daggers but they stabbed both of them, not just him. He had known. How could he not? "I know..," he said softly, placing a gentle hand on top of her head as she tucked herself into his abdomen.

He stroked her head gently, even though he felt almost willing to cry himself. Anatoliy was raised in a way that meant he could not cry. He had to be strong. He was always strong. But this, this was his weakness. Anann was that weakness. How he wished Keese had lost his life long before this. "I know, Anann.." He wanted to hold her close, like he had the night the two of them slept together for the first time. "Vhat are ye going to do about zhem..?"

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread