Trade all my tomorrows for yesterdays
[html]

She had feared what his reaction would be. It had been something of a relief that he had already known, as she suspected he might. Her face hidden in the pale fur of his abdomen, Anann struggled to fight back the sorrow. Her shoulders shook lightly and her breathing was uneven as she tried to hold back the sobs that threatened to rise in her throat. He touch was calming, soothing, as he gently stroked the top of her head as she fought to keep what little composure she had left and she quickly calmed again.Still the woman had been unable to met his eye for the shame she felt at the betrayal of it all. It wasn’t it fair, none of this had been fair to him.

She pulled her face away from at his question, large head falling back to his lap. What can I do? What choice is there now? The words were bitter, venting the woman’s frustration and resentment of the situation. Her questions were more rhetorical and she did not expect Anatoliy to provide her with any answer. They were unwanted, but that did not mean that Anann had it in her to purge the budding lives from her body. All I can do is carry them. Once they are born their fate will be out of my hands.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b755f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; }
.freebjuly23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly23 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000a17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qzux1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#555a62; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly23 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly23 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread