A Daunting Adventure
[html]
Gunnar's ready to pop a cap in her ass now. XDD

Suddenly the arm he'd aimed for came closer... fast. He didn't have much time to react, already in mid-lunge when the rock sank into the back of his mouth, making him coil up and gag. He backed off instantly, heaving up his dinner along with some blood from the rough treatment to the tender skin in his mouth. He made a sound akin to a scream after, only to be cut short as yet another fucking rock snipped his back again. He looked up at her with a mixture of anger, horror and pain, but no fear. No, as freaked out as this insane girl was, she wasn't scary... like a piece of prey fighting back, maybe, but not scary.

He tried to yell something, to make a normal sound, but it came out as a bloody screech again, this time not as loud but still rather painful for him. He winced as another, larger, rock nipped his front leg, leaving a small cut in its wake. He realized it wasn't a fair fight then... but for some reason he didn't want to run. Instead, that tail flagged up again stubbornly and he snarled, a rather bloody sound from the abused throat. If she's serious about killing me... gods forgive me, I won't cower. She'll die or we both will, simple as that. As hard as he tried to put any real bravery behind those thoughts, his heart didn't want to listen; his pulse raced and he felt a shiver of fear crawl down his spine. This wouldn't end well for either child, that much he did know.

Another rock came flying, though this time he just barely dodged another headshot. Another bloody, painful snarl and then he tore for her again, this time aiming for a much more vital location; her thigh. He'd learned from hunting lessons with his mother that the thigh had a nasty little weakness to it, making the wounded bleed to death in minutes thanks to a fat artery located there. If he could get the attack off and aim just right, enough force could easily force blood from the girl, more than anything he might've left in the first failed attack.

This time he was serious. Not just pissed, but serious about taking her down. She'd started a real fight and he wasn't about to let gender or heritage get in the way of his family's pride and... as cheesy as it sounded, his mother's honor.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#1c1d17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread