Llama Man
[html]

OOC:
Word Count: 200+

The male knew the face well when he turned to allow her through the door first. He may not have known people well through out his life… but the thing he did know was when a female was about to cry. He was about to ask if she was ok but refrained. She seemed to remain unnoticed and he obliged. He watched her walk in before turning to Rama. Till we meet again my love. He patted her nose softly and hobbled in.

Like a respectable young wolf should be the female offered to fetch the soup. Though his stubborn nature had come through and he didn’t want to feel any feebler than he was. But she insisted and he complied with a heavy sigh as he sat in his chair. He chuckled when she responded to his question.

Seems we share the same passion for horses. I can’t stand the brutes. Llamas… the adorable creatures outside how ever are great companions. They remind me of pups at times curious & kind. Though they make less noise and don’t pester you constantly. Easy to teach as well… they each know various commands. A joyous smile spread across his face as he spoke about llamas. It was clear how much he adored them. They have been his pack for many a year and he wouldn’t change that for the world.

So tell me dear child what are you doing all the way out here on your own?

<style type="text/css">
.bojangles b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fd353; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bojangles .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bojangles p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bojangles {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d541d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/5bcv8w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#98b56d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread