And I swear that I don't have a gun
[html]

Sorry for the wait, RL is being a bit bitchy. I'll try to get to our other thread as well.

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

They all rhymed with pity and sympathy no matter where he went. She removed his hand from his chest, and he let if fall heavily into the ground. He closed his eyes as he decided to let her do whatever she wanted with him. She was her as a friend, not a furious and broken victim of rape. When he heard her soft voice after a few seconds, he opened his eyes at the same time as burning liquid was poured down into the wound. He drew a sharp breath and let his eyes shut tight a second time. The beast within him stirred as a small shot of adrenaline from the sudden pain ran through his blood, but it was nothing to worry about.

He lifted his hand a second time to rest it on the wound, but he managed interrupting the movement midair and let it this time gently float down to the forest floor. He took the time to replay the tape of her voice a second time, he smiled in amusement as he came to the part where she had said she liked it rough. Then they officially had something in common, he guessed. Rough was everything he know how to do well. He was not a gentleman when it came to dirty business. He took whatever he could get, but gave very little to nothing.

His hand was put in motion a third time as a bottle was handed to him. He opened his blue orbs with specks of crimson and gold. He drank it all in one go. Do your thing, love.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread