morning light
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
To dream a dying dream...

OOC: Stealing this thread cause I can Big Grin

------

Liliana was still brused and torn from her beating, her heart was not in most things, except for taking care of her children. She had them both today, again, knowing that Nayati was doing what he could to help this pack for all they have done for them. She could not do much herself, even the horses were taken care of well enough without her, so she felt as useless as a child waiting for a job that was already done. The pups were up ahead playing with each other as they moved towards the mansion, a place where most wolves congregated it seemed. She kept her eyes on both pups as they moved up the steps of the mansion. Lili didn’t have time to stop her daughter from doing something she didn’t normally do as the woman called out

“Sa-”

The girl had snapped at the black tipped tail. Liliana couldn’t see if the girl had gotten it or not as she let go rather quickly if she had.

“Saqui, we do not bite other wolves like that. My apologies’ ma’am she’s not normally so high spirited”

She turned to the cream colored fey and couldn’t help but feel envious of the rather beautiful looking woman. With such wolves here she was starting to wonder if she should try to stay closer to Nayati.... but no she trusted him, and he loved her. He would never think to fall for anyone especially now that they had children.... would he?

“My name is Liliana Utina and these are my children Saqui and Kuruk Utina”

She pointed first to the girl who’d grabbed the woman’s tail and then to the boy who evidently found a stick while Saqui was being scolded and was holding it in his mouth. Lili knew why he had it in his mouth and she would be beaming with pride if not for circumstances of them being in this pack. She was still slightly covered in bandages, some of her wound still bothered her from the attack she’d gotten in the stables in AniWaya.... boy compared to this woman Liliana was nothing but a scraggly mess.

Word Count: 374
[/html]

Messages In This Thread