Hammering Away the Trouble
[html]

WC: 285 OOC: We can end this here ya? He's not up for getting angry at Orin anyway hahaha, as he did say he values his friendships, though I'm sure things will change in the end :3

Orin’s shove did surprise Shaw a little but he was quite able to handle the force she put against him and was able to clearly stay where he was seated without moving so much as an inch. He could see she wasn’t going to put up with his sulking and she was right, why should he sulk? Though.... his wheaties.... he was about to ask but thought better of it,

“I’m not going to kick the man’s butt, that’s like... slapping both you and Sky in the face, I had to punish the two of you, remember? I’m not goint to start up a fight and deliberately break one of my own rules.... I’m sure there’s a way to get back to Sky, I just haven’t found the right thing yet... Things may have been THAT simple back then but now we are smarter, and fighting isn’t always the way to get to the girl.”

Shawchert stood up. He was not mad at her, in fact he was very thankful for her, this had got him thinking and he knew what he had to do, and that was stop sulking like a puppy. He would do what he could to win her back, but he wasn’t about to fight someone, much less his own friend, she didn’t know that and he didn’t know that Tal had wanted to toss him off this same bridge.

“I have to do some patroling. Thank you, I will keep your words in mind, but I don’t think I would fight Tal. I value friendships as much as i value my love.”

He turned and headed off to do his rounds.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread