her goodbye says it all
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/ ... /ceres.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc

Cercelee could understand how one might worry of Haku’s intentions, worry that he would lose himself again. Cercelee herself had that worry on some level, but Mew believed in Haku, and Cercelee knew that Haku was being sincere when he had spoken of helping and protecting his family. Haku could do evil, yes, but Cercelee could read the male who had raised her better than most, and she didn’t think he’d harm the pack. "I haven’t lost anyone yet, and if I do lose someone here, it won’t be because of Haku." Adrastos was not a loss, Colibri was not a loss. They were faces passing through her life, people she knew once and would possibly know again, but not important. Not loved ones. Coli had not been lost yet, her return was just delayed, and although she felt that was Haku’s fault, it had been before he pledged himself to his family, to protect the pack. It hadn’t happened here, it was before Dahlia de Mai, and Cercelee did not count that against him, even if she was angry at him for it.

Cercelee paused. How much did her aunt know of Haku’s situation? She had obviously come here to warn Cercelee against the male. “For the sake of full disclosure Iskata, I’ve made Haku my beta.” Cercelee used the generic term, beta. Second in command. Right hand man. Lilium. It was a new decision, perhaps Slay, Hanna and Windseeker did not even know yet, Cercelee had been busy the past few days, as had Haku. They hadn’t had a meeting to discuss the changes. And now Iskata was privy to the information. Cercelee continued to stare at the older female, wondering what she thought of her niece. Did she think that Cercelee did not care about her pack? That she had allowed Haku in spite of his harmful actions, welcomed danger through the doorway of Dahlia de Mai? Cercelee wasn’t sure she could explain it, but she had welcomed Haku in because she did care.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread