Now fight
It's all good didn't know if you were waiting for me or not ^_^
[html]

Sorry totally almost forgot about this one >.<

Saxif's chest felt sore at the sound of her voice. It was so weak so fragile. I won't my love, I won't. She went closer to her pressing her nose gently against the grey wolf's bloodied nose. She wanted to cry, wanted to feel anything but anger and hate for those who had done this to her mate. She couldn't, nothing came but more frustration as more fire burned within. her old self was slipping away she could feel it, it didn't bother her in that moment. She was quick to say goodbye to her youth to her trusting nature. Her heart was fire now that burned for her mate, that ached to avenge her, that craved nothing more than the suffering of those that have pained them both. She felt the wetness of her hands become greater as she packed down the wound. She hoped Luna would return with haste, they needed to leave as soon as possible. She knew the guardians would not be happy about her attack no matter how justifiable. Please... Luna... hurry. She whispered under her breath. Her mate's safety was not yet certain and she would not settle until it was.

She sat there holding the wound for what felt like hours to the huntress, her impatience growing more and more. Finally Luna rushed in and she couldn't be mad at her it was clear how hard she was trying. After pulling Saxif's hands from her mate everything became a haze, the shock of what had happened really settling in. She hummed softly and petted Shiloh's hair. But her eyes were wide watching Luna work. She raised her eyes to Luna realizing she was addressing her. The huntress only provided a nod, she had come to that realization while the dual colored female was away. She tilted her head slightly when Luna tried to clean her wounds, Saxif barely noticed them before now. She started to inspect them with a mesmerized expression. Then she looked at Luna. We must hurry.

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

word count → 000 ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread