Paint it black
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

Skye narrowed her eyes at the boy's callous and mocking tone, at his casual posture and the way he raised his eyebrows, as if he were waiting for a response already in the short time that she spoke. She could see that she should have spoken to him earlier than this; the almost blatant disrespect that others would tolerate, but not her, was inexcusable. Her eyes narrowed dangerously even more; perhaps she needed to have quite the long talk with Liam.

"I expect to receive more respect than that, Liam," she said coldly and softly, although it was clear through her voice that she was disappointed and unhappy with his posture and eyebrow-raising. "As for what we need to talk about, it is about your attitude in the pack. I have heard that you were threatening pack members - this is something that I will not tolerate within Cercatori d'Arte." She was, of course, referring to Jade's words, although she did not say the woman's name as to protect her privacy. Her unchanging and unblinking gaze bore through him like a bullet; she would not tolerate his behavior, and she would not tolerate it if he lied and said he had never threatened anyone either.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread