Trade all my tomorrows for yesterdays
[html]
300+

There was a terribly strong bitterness in her voice as she answered him. She turned from his abdomen and he moved his arm to rest on her neck. He listened to her as she spoke, but his confusion mounted the more she spoke. And then he misunderstood her completely. "Vhat do ye mean vhat can ye do?" he countered, unsure of her intentions. They both knew they would be there for their birth, especially Anann, What else could either of them do but wait for the things to be born. It would be hard to look at them, but he was sure eventually they would consider them their own. Even if they came out grey as that monster. Anatoliy's heritage was half grey wolf. Surely the coloration simply skipped around a bit.

But then he misunderstood again, thinking she was going to leave them on someone's doorstep and ask them to raise her rape litter. "Ye're going to abandon zhem? Ye're going to have zhem and just let zhem on zhere own?" It was not about them surviving that; they could never do it. Pups fresh from the womb were nothing but worm and crow fodder. "Vhat are you talking about, love?"

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread