A dream within a dream
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

"Good to see you Markus." Reed added to his earlier statement, his smirk turning into a gentle, friendly smile. Markus was practically family to him, just as much as he was to Fran. Even though he felt closer to Francois, Markus was considered a close second to him. The 'no' to his question managed to slightly wipe the smile off his face as he turned to look at the hyper little girl in time for her to see Francois and begin speaking. And then she never stopped. He looked between the two and then he smiled a little more, but it was kind of sad. He had a kid now, and the kid had no mother and Markus had no wife. That was sad. Reed was a whore at heart, but if he had a kid with someone, he would settle down with them and try to make it work for the sake of the child. His own father had him make this decision early in his life. The girl was extremely happy and seemed absolutely fine, so there was no more reason to be sad. Besides, she was freakin' adorable.

Francois grinned at Eva when she answered him; she was the absolute opposite of her father. She probably picked up on his silence and made up for it by being really friendly and talkative herself. How cute. "I'm Francois. I'm your uncle." He gave her such a happy smile before turning it to beam at his brother. He should be so proud of this little girl, she was going to grow up to be a fine young woman. Markus quickly grabbed her up, but she didn't stop talking for what seemed forever. She only stopped long enough for her quiet father to tell them she was his and Reed walked over and stopped beside Fran. "Mark, she's the cutest thing I've ever seen," he said with a hearty laugh, reaching over to ruffle her head fur. "You are the prettiest girl ever, Eva." And he wasn't lying.

<style>
.reed-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.reed-a03 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.reed-a03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.reed-a03-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.reed-a03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.reed-a03 {background-color:#604d46; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... eamon1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread