(p) Walking Dangerous
[html]
OOC: hahhahahaha

She was really confused, unsure of what to do or where to go. Her eyes were fixed on the rather large tree that was decorated with paper and art, it said a rather funny name but she did not know what it meant. Was it a sign to say stay out in a weird language, was it marking those things called packs? What was this smell and marking for? She wanted to move closer, to touch the art that it was plagued with. To explore and find out what was with this place but she was't sure how to proceed.

A soft yelp escaped her lips as a rather large male spoke close to her, how did she not notice him there? His voice was demanding, scaring her from answering for a few seconds. When her voice returned she struggled to gain control over her own voice, failing each time. I.. I w..was just trying to f..find out what this place is...W..wha..what is C..cerc...ercatori d’ Arte? A..and why.d.did I need to call?" It was evident she did not know about packs or their formal greetings, or how to summon someone.

Her dual colored eyes looked over the man before her, her tail tucking between her legs as she reacted in a form of submission. Her ears pinned to her head, her eyes not looking into his. To be truthful his height and just sure mass frightened her, who was he and why was he here? What he in a pack? Maybe he could teach her about them, what was she to do?

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FCFCFC; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325C67; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c0d6dc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... baug29.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548492; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#548492; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread