whatever helps you sleep at night
Less than surprised that her ‘fancy’ bumbling hadn’t earned her any accolades. It was still with ample gratification that the she-wolf tacitly accepted his neutrality. At least at this rate she still knew that she had a chance. That was if she could weasel her way out of answering anymore of his trick questions. And to think I used to be little-miss-socialite puhlease! For fear of dragging their meeting further downhill Toulouse avoided the urge to give her eyes a role, in self directed loathing. So instead the she-wolf implied a more refined reprimand on herself as she pursed her chocolate ears forward and fell into the role of a more attentive listener.

However just as Tully retired her artful feign of thoughtfulness and truly turned in the male chose to lead her interest astray once more. Marble eyes did a quick whorl around the area that the wolf had gestured to and it was with a gleam of obvious pleasure laced within them that the adult complimented his lovely domain. Of course she would’ve loved nothing more than to gush openly about the nature of his home but alas the wolf wasn’t ready to restore confidence in her tongue just yet. So she settled for a sincere nod and light tempo for her newly at large tail.

Feeling the lead’s eyes burrow somewhat purposefully on her form though Tully found herself regretting the room. It was an annoying and distracting task of course her twiddling with her tail but it calmed her immensely, and seeing as the male had only just acclimated himself to semi frazzled Toulouse she didn’t think he was near ready to have a full scale melt down on his hands. Resisting the urge to latch back on to her banner though, the she-wolf opted instead for worrying the hem of her shawl. Suddenly thinking it rather polite that she show the guy the entirety of whom he was talking to the girl expertly removed the stole from her head.

Exposing its black belly that had previously been tucked away the wolf allowed it to limp lifelessly at her side for a moment. Here’s to hopin’ the fella likes what he sees. Understandably self conscious about the chance of scarf-hair the girl once again ran a paw skillfully over the top of her skull and down her shaggy mane. In doing so though the two year old’s sole highlighted streak was dislodged, and along with a few other brown hairs the thick silver tresses came to rest over her left eye.

Batting her tail pensively as she mulled over the chief’s last question it was with entirely too much sincerity that the wolf blissfully mused. Well I could give ya a supreme quickie. Some little voice that liked to go under the surname of Tully’s conscious though barred the girl from saying such out loud. So instead of voicing the characteristics of her fine, resume the youth opted to leave the details of her former post out of it…somewhat. Well I’m a real team player and a quick learner so if there’s any task that you need done just give me and basics and I’m sure that I could work it out for ya, scouting her brain for any lingering appropriate talents it was then that the she-wolf remembered the more pale aspects of her persona, and don’t let the accent fool you cause I’m a real brain when it comes to books and stuff. I mean I practically lived in a library the last year of my life so if there’s anything you need to know I’m your girl. Of course it wasn’t worth mentioning in the least that Toulouse’s last place of residence truly used to be a library that was until it was turned into a themed burlesque house.

Messages In This Thread