And this is what I choose
[html]

A short, sympathetic statement was the reply, but it was not what the dog King was looking for. Vigilante had not known exactly where he was going with his short speech until it had ended. Strelein listened, though, as the dog King knew that he would, taking in the seemingly fruitless words of the righteous killer until he had finished. The Baron said nothing regarding Mysterious or Keese, and for that, Vigilante was thankful. Both had deserved what they had gotten, perhaps deserving even more than they had been delivered to them.

"I do not want you to accept unless it is something you truly want," he added after the tailor replied. "And if you need time to think it over, that is fine. Just know that I think you are the best man for the job," or he would not have asked. He felt confident that Strelein could handle leadership. The Kingdom had not always had much luck with leaders in the past. One King had abandoned them without word, and the former Dauphine had left to follow him when she feared he was sick, taking her family with her. The third, the Constable before the now-King, was dead, having thrown herself from a cliff. Vigilante did not want Strelein to feel pressured into accepting the position the dog mutt was offering, and he worried that such a quick reply meant just that.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread