sweet is the voice of a sister
[html]

Hi my name is Shae and I’m a fail that magically disappears for too long sometimes X________X. also! I feel like Maggie and foxglove would act the same way as Simba and Nala did after their reunion! -watched the lion king again last week >>-

Words: 308

The summer had been a hard one indeed. Choosing deliberately to disobey her father and leave, she ended up here in a land she didn’t belong in with comrades she didn’t feel comfortable around. The land was dangerous, hurting, squalid; the little Monroe girl would someday learn to enjoy it here. She was bound here for the rest of her life, anyway, so she might as well try and understand this peculiar, mysterious land that Larkspur had taken her to. This was not the promised land she had expected it to be.

For now, though, Magnolia was hunting and that wasn’t on her mind for once. She didn’t like taking the Family’s meat, as she didn’t feel like she deserved it. She wasn’t blood yet and everything about the Family sent an uneasy chill down her petite spine. The chills never seemed to end today as her heart stopped. She was about to pounce on her prey, a yearling almost-doe that wasn’t being careful. The song hit her like a brick in the chest. She gasped for air, mind reeling at the sound of a ghost she had never expected to hear again. Foxglove was back.

The attempted kill was soon forgotten as the mohawked lady flew as fast as her lupus feet would carry her, stopping momentarily to shift back into her preferred two legged form. After what felt like forever (oh she hoped she was going in the right way…) the trees cleared and her blonde sister with a menagerie of companions was right in front of her. The lady moved the branches away from her face, jaw agape because she had just received the biggest shock of her life.

"Foxglove?" the Associate said incredulously, not believing her jade eyes. But there she was. "Is it really you?"

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread