Potential Members
I'm thinking of creating a pack, like I said. It'll be a chalange, but I need something that will help keep me active on here. So...I'm working on the first part of the Form for pack creation. Just gotta choose a spot on the map. Luckly I have two spots I like, so if one doesn't work I always have a back up. Big Grin

But anyway going off topic there. I was just wondering if there is anybody interested in having a character join a pack. I'll add a little info, right now I have an idea. Of curse some of it might change while I go through it, but I don't think so. Anyway....

And now I'm rambling again. Haha.

Anyway. I'm just wondering if there may be anyone interested. Just need five or more interested parties, and some one who would be willing to help me run the pack (if no one is interested in helping me run the pack at the moment, I'll ask again when I go on a hunt for the Beta, Omega, and Peacemaker of the pack). Smile

Ok, so here is a small bit of info:

A group of misfits, run like a close nit family group who has each other’s backs. The pack works as any typical wolf pack would, except for; this pack offers their services to individuals or other packs as assassins and mercenaries. They are open minded and accepting, they do not discriminate, and accept all into their ranks. Each and every member of the pack should at least know how to fight or defend himself or herself. When dealing in trade with others, they will usually offer their services in exchange for goods, or items that would help benefit the pack. Children are welcomed, and smiled upon. A place for second chances, or to explore ones dark side. Betrayal is frowned upon, if a traitor is called forth they are branded as a Mutt and cast out of the pack. Killing ones pack mate is frowned upon and will result in being branded as a Mutt or killed, unless it was in self-defense. Assassins and mercenaries are the main focus of this pack; they are not killers, though some may actually be so, and if so the pack does not really mind as long as you don’t go killing your pack members. Assassins and mercenaries are trained fighters and warriors willing to offer their services to others in the name and the good of the pack.

....Ok so that was a little bigger then small, but that's what you'll expect from the pack. Anyone interested? I just need atleast five interested parites before I can post my first form for creating this pack. Also if you have any questions I'm willing to answer them.

Interested Parties:
~ Slade Auctor (sorin)

Need confirmation about interest:
~Dolly Faith
~Rain Marks
~

Messages In This Thread