And We'll Dance Like We're From Texas,
[html]

OOC - This is a pretty good one xD

Word Count → 319

Mya stood like a deer in the headlights. Speechless at the outburst, but more amazed by the claim of being Sky’s ex, she feel quiet and averted her eyes quicky to the ground. What to say? She tried not to think to hard on the irony of the situation. After all, she’d even flirted with him a bit. Say something! Stressing, her tail curled between her legs. How stupid could she have been? The harsh lesson of realizing everyone experienced heart break at some point and she wasn’t the only person who’s crush(or fiance for Shaw) had decided to like someone else. Shaw’s case was even worse! Surely he still loved her... Mya just was crushing on the guy. Yeah... just crushing, right? For some reason she couldn’t figure out what this was.

Peaking over at the angry male, she searched his face as best as she could. Well... he was mad. He was really really mad. Furious, actually. Yes, that was the correct term. “I’m sorry... I was being retarded.” She had murmured the words so softly they were almost a whisper and she added while averting her eyes, “I shouldn’t have been pitying myself so much. I’m not the only person with emotions.” The young female’s voice was thick with an attempt at being mature. All her emotions had shrunk back to simply apologetic. Wow, she was a moron. A royal idiot, for sure.

“I’m just gonna go... I’m sorry Shaw...” She was stammering as she backed up toward the door of the lodge. Her heart was so loud she was sure that the older male could hear it. Idiot... Retard... Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! She hurried out the door, walking hastily down the front yard’s pathway. Good heavens this was a mess. Her head was dizzy as she trudged toward Thornbury. Please don't be sick! she begged her stomach and other systems that made you barf.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread