(M) - shoot a peace slug, drop a love bomb
[html]

….XD Barrett is hilarious.

Ezra held out the joint back to his friend, not wanting to be a hog. The stuff was absolutely wonderful, but it wasn’t his and he felt bad for smoking a lot of it. As the male spoke, Ezra let out a snort at Barrett’s comment of his one night stand’s age. Well, it seemed like they were both screwed. “Nice going,” was all that the stoned man said at first, taking in the multi-hued man’s situation. The whole thing just sounded absurd. “Well, if she’s an alpha, at least they will be well taken care of.” He figured a little reassurance would be nice for the sable man. Besides, if Barrett were to ever meet them, he might be won over. Family often had that effect on people.

Barrett mentioned Ever, and his question shocked the Lord “Oh, very very much. She’s absolutely perfect. Just young and inexperienced … and a worrier,” He said with a grin. “I wouldn’t mind having a son, though,” the thought seemed absolutely terrifying and amazing at the same time. “My family is very far away, so having some here would be …” he searched for the right word. “Nice,” was all Ezra said He hated how pathetic that sounded.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread