(p) Walking Dangerous
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: I am terribly sorry for the late reply ; ; forgive me

Her response wasn’t one he expected, though he was used to wolves being fearful of him.... mostly the women, he wasn’t used to this type of reaction. She seemed so timid that she could barely talk and when she did, it wasn’t anything he expected, she didn’t know anything about calling if near a border, especially if she lingered? He could understand her not knowing what the name Cercatori was, not many do. His mood lightened as he could see innocence in her voice and the fear in her eyes. He was sure if she tried something he could easily detain her.

“Cercatori d’ arte means ‘Seekers of Art’, it is a pack dedicated to the arts and trade. And you are at the border. It is usually customary and polite to announce your presence at a packs borders.”

He stated, his voice gruff but not repremanding, nor was it his demanding voice. He wondered where she had come from not to have learned such things as announcing one’s presence at a border, or even steering clear of one for that matter, it seemed she was rather naive more than anything.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread