A Voice on the Wind
omg so sorry for the wait

Sky gaze locked onto Royal blue and stayed there, she regretted her question instantly when the pain became evident in his eyes, she had no wish to cause him more suffering and had simply seen a way of distracting herself from her own desperate plight. She winced visibly and looked away again as he told her his story, ignoring the scent of blood that was slowly getting stronger. His words pulled at her heart and her frown deepened as gentle orbs rolled their attention over the mountain side. Her voice was soft and almost hushed, in this place of quiet they should not disrespect it so by being loud; her howling songs aside,

"I am sorry, I did not wish to hurt you more." Large, coyote ears pulled themselves backwards against the crown of her head to lay with her fur. She stroked her enlarging but still small stomach, it was still not evident in her body yet that she carried life within her and the slight bulge could be accounted to a well fed woman but in her scent it was undeniable, she had not gotten so close to Matteo that he had noticed and he had been focused completely upon his soon to be partner instead of the minute changes in her scent. But she suspected, if he had known his mate was pregnant then he would surely recognise the same changes about her, for it was a very distinctive smell.

She missed the tear that rolled down his face and it was good that she did, it gave the dark man a chance to regain what dignity and composure he could muster but his words of concern had her looking down at herself, finally noticing the blood and feeling the sting of the pain,

"Oh.. I-i'll be fine, I suppose." She sniffled and brushed at her knees with dainty paws, he stepped closer and her breath quickened ever so slightly and she stiffened for a few seconds before relaxing again. If he had wanted to hurt her then it was mroe than likely he would have done so already.

"I'm Gemma Rhiannon."

Messages In This Thread