Alesigja tho rhi thuesgho
She nodded mysteriously and turned her gaze back to the stormy weather, lightning reflecting in her mismatched eyes,

"I have been a friend of the Great Mother for many, many years. Despite the short amount of time I have been alive in this life. My previous ones, there is no doubt I respected the giver of all life." She smiled at his laughter, glad he found such joy in nature's power. She was happy to be quietly content with it rather than expressing outright emotion, it was just the way of her sometimes. Regardless of the switch in her rank, Jace was still very much the Praeas of the pack inside; The Protector, The Guardian.

As she looked out over the kingdom that she called her own, the weight of her duty settled down upon her shoulders. The heaviness was welcomed however instead of loathed, and she no more wished to shed it than she wished to be separated from her mate, Jace did not believe in coincidences as such; that her name's meaning had equaled her duty at one point made it clear to her that this was her destiny to walk this path. His question pulled her from her musings,

"Yes, I have changed the angle of my opinion, this place n longer resides within my anger." She waved a hand in the air as though shooing away an apology, it was done and gone. A sudden longing to know more about this oddly secretive man arose,

"Tell me Razekiel, what do you believe happens to us after we die?"

Messages In This Thread