Deliver Me a Job
[html]

YAYAYAYAYA don’t mind this post I’m a wee bit drunk

Magnolia had been preoccupied with her new home lately. She had her eye on a little ruin amongst the ruins near Larkspur and Eris’ area that she fell in love with. She wasn’t looking for much, and she was only going to use it because it would be better than sleeping on snow when the winter came. It would be her little home away from home, though, for now. Or until she found something better. But she doubted she would.

The Associate was on a break at the moment, desiring fresh air above a cleaned up room. The girl was trotting along the ruins, in a pleasant mood for the first time in ages. She sighed as another creature came into view, one with the air of submission. Interested, the girl crept closer. “What are you doing?” the Associate asked carefully, not sure if she had just gotten a beaten or was like that all the time.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread