I'd like to buy a vowel.
[html]

OOC - Awwww, ;D <3

Word Count → 326

Mya was practically purring as loud as Rose at the question of a date. A picnic. One where he sang to her. Her smile grew so big at the thought that every single thought of Tal was driven from her mind. “That sounds great, Rory. I’d like that a lot.” He continued on, saying he wasn’t as cute as the kiddos or Mya. She let him compliment her, loving that warm feeling that filled her body and shot butterflies out of her stomach.

Meanwhile, after Saorise had ran toward the kitten, Rose had hopped out of the way once more and mewed happily. Her little gray body shooting away toward Mya, who simply looked down as if to say with her smile ‘what do you think I’m gonna do?’ And then, the puppy had gotten tired. The feline sat down on her haunches, licking her paw as if she were a perfect lady. She shot her wolf-mother a hopeful look at a sleepover.

Not exactly sure on what he was referring to, Mya smiled back at him anyways and replied, “That’s a wonderful idea. We haven’t a home yet. We’ve been checking out the spare houses, though. Do y’all have one?” Rose scampered over to her, mewing softly and hopping into her lap. The she-wolf gently stroked her soft, kitten fur. What would he say? She thought it’d be a bit nice to visit his home. A memory of one of the loners she met in her traveling popped up into her mind.

“You can always tell a good ‘ne by ‘is home, girl. Don’t be forgettin’ it either,” an old hag of a luperci had once told her in that dreadfully rusty voice. “If it more put tagetha than some utta wolf, he be a keeper.” She ran her eyes over the irish lad in front of her. Thanks hag, but I really don’t care what his house looks like at this point.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread