a twister that will destroy you
[html]
Photobucket

yes, ma'am. (;

“Oh?” the precocious little girl crooned, narrowing her sharp, yellow eyes. “How wonderful. Won’t you come out and show yourself to me, then?” Her heart had been stolen by a demon—her mother had told her this. This was why she was so wrong.

Since, devils had come to find her in the darkness. She was no stranger. The night had shown her things, terrible things, and innocence had been shattered.

And yet, she smiled.

quote courtesy of snow white; table by Marie

<style>
.apple { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.apple b {color:#500606; }
.apple p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.apple p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.apple .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.apple-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:525px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread