nothing's lost forever
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 222

Eva was back soon enough, dropping a bundle of red berries at the feet of her father, and chatter away before she left once more. ‘Daddy’ didn’t seem too happy about it. ‘The wrong kind?’ Thom watched him lean down and pick up the berries with a palm planted on his face before he put them in a bag. He wondered to himself if it was strange to watch someone’s every movement, but he had always been the observant type due to his undying curiosity.

“Are you sure?” He blurted, once more without thought. They didn’t have to help him, let alone feed him. Hell, he had enough fat on his stomach. He wasn’t the athletic looking type due to the almost beer-belly look he had going on. And, he assumed ‘Reed’ was the black wolf with blue eyes, rather than the one who looked much like Markus. He blinked. ‘Maybe…’

Markus added soon after he asked with a nod, that yes they were friends, but told him that Fran was his brother. They did look alike, the breed characteristics. “I see. I didn’t get their names before…” He quietly explained. Was it some kind of fate that he would run into someone who knew the duo? Shaking his head, he limped on, flinching a bit as the bandage started to unravel.

Table code by the Mentors! Image && Edits by Cait!

<style>
.thart .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.thart p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.thart b {color:#d39e5f; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.thart {background-color:#7e6936; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2mmuy4g.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d39e5f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.thart .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.thart .wordcount {color:#5c4528; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread