[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+
doo. do dodododo do.

The woman was relentless, but Anatoliy was hardly surprised by that. She was always so adamant, so strong. But now, she was more willed than ever before. Even thought her stomach gave an audible sound of protest at being denied food, she did not take the meat that he offered to her so willingly. He himself did not take any of the elk jerky, even though he had spent quite a long time at the boat with tar fumes in his nose. The jerky was tempting but he would rather his guest eat first; it was only polite. And he wanted to know she was okay and not starving herself for whatever reason. "Please, feel free," he said, encouraging with a slight wave over the jerky. "Or if you would prefer.. I might have some smoked hare."

Anann asked him how he had been. How to answer? Truthfully, and tell her he had missed her sorely, and that he was still missing her whenever he had a spare moment. Or lie, and say he was alright, and doing alright, and life was alright. Maybe it was a mix of the two? He missed her so much, but he was doing alright at the same time. Life was not easy, but he did not make it simple for him. The less time he had to let his mind wander, the more time he spent dealing with his heartache.

Taking one of the bigger, flatter pieces of jerky, the man played with it in his hands, taking in the salted, spiced scent. But yet, he did not bite into it and enjoy it. Golden eyes raised at Anann and he gave a feeble grin. It was hard to be around her, especially with the way he felt. "It's.. been quiet.," was the best that he could do, unsure of what to tell her. He liked quiet, but he missed her, her scent, her voice, everything about her. "And how are you doing?" he asked, turning his saddening gaze down at the jerky in his hands.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread