her goodbye says it all
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/ ... /ceres.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc

Cercelee could help but shake her head again at Iskata. The female might posses the ability to argue and fight like her grandmother, but she could not hold on to anger as easily. There was one transaction that hit Cer’s nerves the wrong way. And Iskata was offering the opposite of that. Although Cercelee wasn’t sure if she could really believe her. Iskata said that she had friends in both Inferni and Dahlia. If Cer needed her for anything, it would probably involve Iskata turning aside any friendship with Inferni she had, but Cer would never ask that of Iskata. "I don’t wish to see it happen at all, but I am not the one who controls it.” Despite that her the flood of emotions that she had allowed to grasp her were being beaten back once again, she felt she needed to remind Iskata that it was out of her hands. Haku was here because it was out of her hands, the war persisted because it was out of her hands. “However, thank you for your offer. I know your heart is in the right place, and I wish you knew that mine was too. I really am doing what’s best, right now, for us. “ And she was, to the best of her ability.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread